Based on 0 Reviews
- Duration 15 Days
- Starting Point Jomsom
- Ending Point Jomsom
- Activities Trekking
- Pickup Point Kathmandu
- Best time to visit Any Time of the year
- Airport picks up and drops to hotel.
- Airport transfer
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Soft drinks ( Tea and coffee)
- Two night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge accommodations during the trek.
- All the necessary Trekking permits
- Transportation by private vehicle or Tourist bus to Pokhara and by aircraft from Pokhara to Jomsom and same back way to Kathmanu.
- English speaking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ persons.
- International flight.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinking water and hard drinks.
- Battery charging and hot shower during trek on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)